With purpose and vision, FRAGOS S.A., has remained on top of competition for over 30 years, making its mark in the field of children’s fashion. A company with a steady pace, strategy and development, which in recent years has shown that it is able to compete worthily in the international arena, opening stores in 10 countries with great success. The company holds a portfolio of kids’ brands (Marasil, Mandarino, Sprint, Pierre Cardin and Kitten) under the awarded Maison Marasil Concept Store.
FRAGOS S.A. is now looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Management team. A thoughtful business leader who will develop and oversee the brand image and identity, while creatively applying marketing strategies to deliver the best business results.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the department
- Creating the marketing strategy and advertising plan in line with company objectives
- Overall responsibility for brand management, brand guidelines and corporate identity
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Developing omnichannel marketing campaigns that consider and plan for: retail, maisonmarasil.com, wholesale, social, PR, branded experiences and partnership application
- Continuous contact with the E-shop department for unified and simultaneous communication of online and offline marketing actions to the company’s customers as well as cooperation with the retail, wholesale and export divisions for recording needs, planning, communication and local strategies. Direct communication with the privately-owned and franchise stores, both domestic and international.
- Close cooperation with media, advertising, creative and PR agencies, suppliers, printing companies etc. and ongoing evaluation
- Managing and supervising the production of shooting campaigns, tv spots, packaging and promotional material
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships
- Researching, presenting and reporting insights about industry landscape, competitor activity, innovation, trends, key influencers, bloggers and online media and identify opportunities
- Organize company events
Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to perform under deadlines in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail. Able to prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Strong understanding of the fashion media landscape and creative spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator; necessary to keep all parties informed and involved
Positive, energetic, forward thinking, passionate and open minded